Frequently Asked Question
Series Level Artwork
Last Updated a year ago
At the series level, 7 artwork types are available.
- First and foremost season art should follow all general artwork guidelines: no unrelated logos, extraneous writing, nudity, etc.
- Artwork must also follow all the regular rules of the specific art type it is being created for.
Series Specific Guidelines
- Series art should always be clearly identifiable, relevant, and specific to the particular series it's being uploaded to.
- It should not contain any season or episode-specific text. This includes things like
- Season identifying words ("Season 1," "The Complete First Season")
- Season-specific titles/subtitles ("A Discovery of Witches", "Shadow of Night", etc)
- Episode-specific titles ("Once More With Feeling")
- Season and episode-specific posters added at the series level will be deleted
- If Cast is shown in the artwork it should contain only cast that is appropriate to the vast majority of seasons.