Frequently Asked Question
Last Updated a year ago
- The characteristics (dimension, format, size) of season-level artwork should follow guidelines for the specific type of art you're uploading. You can view these here.
- Season art should follow all general artwork guidelines: no logos, extraneous writing, nudity, etc.
- Due to the nature of how season art is used, art should always be clearly identifiable, relevant, and specific to the particular season it's being uploaded to — whether that is:
- Season-specific words ("Season 1," "The Complete First Season")
- Season-specific titles/subtitles ("American Horror Story: Coven," "The Haunting of Hill House" vs. "The Haunting of Bly Manor")
- Cast shown in artwork
- One exception to this is artwork for season 1 of a series. To accommodate for mini-series, we have more flexible and lenient rules for season 1 art. Art can follow the rules above, but a season 1 artwork does not necessarily have to have a season-specific identifier on it.
- Season posters added at the series level will be deleted.