Frequently Asked Question
As of January 22, 2021, we've released the ability to add TV trailers at the series and season level!
To add a trailer, simply navigate to a series page or season page, and click "Edit." Add the trailer name, the YouTube ID (after the ?v= in the URL), and select the language of the trailer. Click save!
- Trailers at the season level must, of course, be for that specific season. The trailer should be for the whole season, and not just a specific episode.
- Trailers at the series level should be general trailers for the series as a whole, and not for a specific season. Season-specific trailers should be added at the season level.
- Trailers should be official trailers published by the original content producers — the official network, production company, streaming platform, Youtube channel, etc. all work as sources.
- Trailers from international broadcasters in the same language are acceptable.
- Trailers should not include any spoilers for the series/season to which they are attributed.
- If a trailer has subtitles, it should be tagged with the language that the subtitles are in.
- For example: if a French-language movie releases a trailer with audio in French, of course that trailer would be tagged with the language French. If that same movie releases a trailer with French audio + English subtitles, the trailer should be tagged with the language English.